Sherwood Forest Improvement Association, Inc.
aka Sherwood Forest Estates

269 Knighthood Lane, Divide, Colorado 80814

SFIA Legal Documents, Notices and Filings

Sherwood Forest Improvement Association

Individual Water Well Registration

To verify that your water well is registered in your name, visit the Colorado Division of Water Resources website and go to the "Subdivision" tab, enter County "Teller" and "search". You will need your Filing (unit 1-8), Lot and Block information. 
If your Water Well is not registered in your name but registered in someone else's name, then you just download the form and send it in. You can click "View" on the left to show more information required to register/rename Well.

Form for registering existing Water Well
If your Water Well does not show up in this record, there is a form to download to register the Water Well in your name. 
Be sure to read the
Guide for Well registration

All Colorado Division of Water Resources forms

Website Builder